Permanent Contact Mechanism (PCB)
- Durable high back operator chair.
- Distinctive backrest design, contoured for comfort.
- Waterfall front seat helps to alleviate pressure on the thighs improving comfort.
- Heavy duty 2 lever PCB mechanism - see below for more information.
- Manual back height adjustment.
- Offered without arms or with a choice of fixed loop or height adjustable arms
- Gas height seat adjustment set the chair at the optimum height.
- Sturdy polypropylene 5 star base.
- Supplied with twin wheeled castors for mobility.
- Offered in a selection of popular fabric colours.
- Matching chairs available - see related items below.
- Delivered Assembled
- 5 Year Manufacturer Guarantee
The seat will go up and down, the back rest will go up and down and in and out, and you can fix the angle of the back rest or leave it free floating i.e. in permanent contactí with your back
Deliveries to Scotland, Devon and Cornwall and other outlying areas may be delivered flat packed, please call to enquire.
Please note, these items are made to order and cannot be cancelled once ordered, or returned once delivered. Free fabric samples are available on request. Please order them if you are unsure of colours or textures.
For your convenience we have selected some of our best selling fabric options however, these products can be upholstered in any Camira fabric. Please call us for more information and prices on 0844 248 7001.