The Freedom provides a user with maximum ergonomic benefit with a minimum number of manually-adjusted controls. The philosophy is that movement which is essential for a healthy body, shouldn’t be restricted by locking mechanisms and controls. Sitting comfortably isn’t something you should have to think about.....
Standard features of the Freedom Task Chair:
- Winner of 10 international design awards for its many revolutionary features and ease of use
- Controls and locks of standard task chairs have been replaced by intelligent mechanisms that automatically support the body as you move from task to task
- Freedom maximises natural spontaneous movement, essential for a healthy body and a comfortable day’s work
- Offered in a luxurious selection of leather finishes from Futura Leathers
- Bizon is a supreme rich half grain leather. The hides are printed to add to the texture and uniformity of the grain. This is a hard working leather lends itself to many types of styles and allows for excellent yield.
- Columbia is a popular high quality half grain leather. The special retannage Columbia receives completes the enrichment of the leather and provides a smooth, tight grain and suppleness of hand. Favourite choice of those seeking an elegant finish for high traffic use.
- Frame and five star base constructed from die cast aluminium with fused plastic coating in Graphite or choice of a Polished Aluminium finish with Graphite accents
- The Freedom chair is also available with a position sensitive dynamic headrest
- Full range of Humanscale ergonomic tools and accessories available to create a truly ergonomic work environment
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Delivered assembled and ready for use. Fit your freedom chair once and no further adjustment is required
Optional features for the Freedom Task Chair:
- Self Adjusting Recline – intelligent counter balance recline mechanism automatically provides the right amount of support through the full range of recline motion regardless of user size and weight. During recline the angle between torso and legs opens up for better body function, user maintains near constant eye level during recline.
- Pivoting Backrest – extra motion of the backrest during recline automatically adjusts to the changing needs of the spine. Provides up to 25mm additional lumbar support when needed.
- Standard Cylinder – provides seat height range that accommodates 95% of the population.
- Contoured Cushions – carefully sculpted to match body contours. Increased contact area reduces pressure points. Modular design for easy replacement.
- Body Fit – size adjustable to fit more than 95% of the population.
- Hard Castors – 65mm double wheel castors for carpeted floors.
Your Humanscale chair is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced. These products are non returnable unless damaged or faulty. Free fabric swatches are available on request. Please order them if you are unsure of colours or designs. We have selected the most popular fabric colours for you, however other fabrics and colours are available. Please call us for more information and prices.
- Synchronous Armrests – revolutionary armrests move in tandem to eliminate uneven arm positioning. Natural lift and release action for immediate repositioning without buttons or locks. 150mm range of vertical motion to accommodate all users and tasks. Can be positioned below thigh level for close to desk work. Attached to backrest so arms stay in same relation to body during recline. Features Duron arm pads for durability and comfort and available with matching leather covers or with Technogel® providing unmatched long term comfort.