The Liberty Task Chair is unlike any other mesh chair you have seen or experienced. Form sensing mesh technology with tri-panel construction provides body fitting contours that other mesh chairs can’t achieve. Offers the perfect lumbar support and balanced recline for everyone, with none of the manual adjustments. The philosophy of Humanscale is that movement which is essential for a healthy body, shouldn’t be restricted by locking mechanisms and controls. Sitting comfortably isn’t something you should have to think about.....
Standard features of the Liberty Task Chair:
- Award winning design by Niels Diffrient...sets a new bar for performance, simplicity, elegance and comfort
- The Liberty’s automatic fit and ease of use make it the perfect choice for executive offices and boardrooms
- Every occupant will feel comfortable and supported without having to worry about adjustments
- The first mesh chair to achieve full lumbar support without external devices
- Offers dynamically adjusting recline and innovative Form-Sensing Mesh Technology for exceptional body fitting comfort
- Features revolutionary tri-panel mesh design which provides optimal ergonomic support and comfort by melding strength, flexibility and resiliency
- Monofilament stripe mesh finish in Black or Platinum to compliment frame and seat colours
- Seat offered in a fresh selection of colours from the Camira Oxygen range. A second nature branded climate neutral upholstery fabric with a sleek, tailored appearance
- Frame and five star base constructed from die cast aluminium with fused plastic coating in Black or Silver finish
- Full range of Humanscale ergonomic tools and accessories available to create a truly ergonomic work environment
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Delivered assembled and ready for use. Fit your Liberty chair once and no further adjustment is required
Optional features for the Liberty Task Chair:
- Self Adjusting Recline – intelligent counter balance recline mechanism automatically provides the right amount of support through the full range of recline motion regardless of user size and weight. During recline the angle between torso and legs opens up for better body function, user maintains near constant eye level during recline.
- Pivoting Backrest – extra motion of the backrest during recline automatically adjusts to the changing needs of the spine. Provides up to 25mm additional lumbar support when needed.
- Height Adjustable Duron Armrests – Attached to backrest so arms stay in same relation to body during recline. Features Duron arm pads for durability and comfort.
- Standard Cylinder – provides seat height range that accommodates 95% of the population.
- Contoured Cushions – carefully sculpted to match body contours. Increased contact area reduces pressure points. Modular design for easy replacement.
- Body Fit – size adjustable to fit more than 95% of the population.
- Castors – 75mm dual surface castors roll easily on carpeted floors and quietly on hard floors
Your Humanscale chair is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced. These products are non returnable unless damaged or faulty. Free fabric swatches are available on request. Please order them if you are unsure of colours or designs. We have selected the most popular fabric colours for you, however other fabrics and colours are available. Please call us for more information and prices.
- Gel Seat Cushion – non-degradable, non compressible Technogel® on top of foam core. Provides maximum pressure distribution. Provides unmatched, long term comfort.