The Freedom provides a user with maximum ergonomic benefit with a minimum number of manually-adjusted controls. The philosophy is that movement which is essential for a healthy body, shouldn’t be restricted by locking mechanisms and controls. Sitting comfortably isn’t something you should have to think about.....
Standard features of the Freedom Task Chair:
- Winner of 10 international design awards for its many revolutionary features and ease of use
- Controls and locks of standard task chairs have been replaced by intelligent mechanisms that automatically support the body as you move from task to task
- Freedom maximises natural spontaneous movement, essential for a healthy body and a comfortable day’s work
- Features dynamically positioned headrest, setting new standards for task chair performance and functionality, keeps the user exceptionally comfortable
- Offered in a fresh selection of colours from the Camira Oxygen range. A second nature branded climate neutral upholstery fabric with a sleek, tailored appearance
- Frame and five star base constructed from die cast aluminium with fused plastic coating in Graphite or Polished Aluminium finish with Graphite accents
- Full range of Humanscale ergonomic tools and accessories available to create a truly ergonomic work environment
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Delivered assembled and ready for use. Fit your freedom chair once and no further adjustment is required
Optional features for the Freedom Task Chair:
- Self Adjusting Recline – intelligent counter balance recline mechanism automatically provides the right amount of support through the full range of recline motion regardless of user size and weight. During recline the angle between torso and legs opens up for better body function, user maintains near constant eye level during recline.
- Dynamic Headrest – position sensitive headrest moves into place when you recline and out of the way when you sit upright. Moves in the natural arc of head/neck for perfect support through range of recline. Contoured to cradle the head and neck in comfort.
- Pivoting Backrest – extra motion of the backrest during recline automatically adjusts to the changing needs of the spine. Provides up to 25mm additional lumbar support when needed.
- Standard Cylinder – provides seat height range that accommodates 95% of the population.
- Contoured Cushions – carefully sculpted to match body contours. Increased contact area reduces pressure points. Modular design for easy replacement.
- Body Fit – size adjustable to fit more than 95% of the population.
- Hard Castors – 65mm double wheel castors for carpeted floors.
Your Humanscale chair is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced. These products are non returnable unless damaged or faulty. Free fabric swatches are available on request. Please order them if you are unsure of colours or designs. We have selected the most popular fabric colours for you, however other fabrics and colours are available. Please call us for more information and prices.
- Gel Seat Cushion – non-degradable, non compressible Technogel® on top of foam core. Provides maximum pressure distribution. Provides unmatched, long term comfort.
- Synchronous Armrests – revolutionary armrests move in tandem to eliminate uneven arm positioning. Natural lift and release action for immediate repositioning without buttons or locks. 150mm range of vertical motion to accommodate all users and tasks. Can be positioned below thigh level for close to desk work. Attached to backrest so arms stay in same relation to body during recline. Features Duron arm pads for durability and comfort.