Additional Features and Customisable Options
- HÅG Capisco Puls...a contemporary and flexible chair for todays modern environments.
- Capisco Puls 8010's innovative saddle seat is supplied with an integrated seat cushion.
- Lightweight yet ultra durable polypropylene seat and back shell in a modern Clay colour.
- The backrest of the HAG Capisco Puls has incorporated armrests.
- For a comfortable height of elbow support, adjust the backrest to the preferred height.
- Allows fantastic freedom of movement and variations of natural seating positions.
- Sit equally comfortably facing forward or turned to the side, allowing a broad reach.
- Unique back design also allows a comfortable and stable rear facing position.
- When used rear facing the back panel supports the chest area and the cross section supports the arms.
- Commonly used in rear facing and semi-standing position by dentists and surgeons.
- Can be adjusted from low sitting position to a sit-stand position.
- Ideal for use with desks 720Hmm and above and height-adjustable desks.
- Ergonomically designed to follow body movement and encourage positive healthy posture.
- Dynamic ergonomics evenly distributes body weight promoting good blood circulation.
- Personalise your HÅG chair with a range of customisable options.
- Aluminium bases are manufactured with footplates providing a comfortable foot position.
- Seat pad cushion is upholstered in coordinating fabrics.
- 10 year manufacturers guarantee for normal use.
- Lifetime guarantee on all gas lifts.
- Delivered flat packed for simple self assembly.
- Eco-friendly - 95% of the chair is made with recyclable materials.
- The seat is made from recycled car bumpers and waste household plastic packaging.
- HÅG is registered as an environmentally conscious enterprise within EMAS.
- This product has been GREENGUARD certified ensuring the chair is free of hazardous emissions and conforms to EN 1335 Class A.
- Seat height gas lift offered in three settings to suit users of varying heights. Can be adjusted from low sitting position to a sit-stand position
- Saddle seat and the unique shape of the backrest inspire movement and varied sitting positions.
- BalancedMovementMechanism offers balanced, flowing tilt function backwards and forwards ensuring knees and legs are in a position that is ergonomically correct.
- Lockable tilt function range is 15° backwards from a neutral position.
- Seat depth independently adjustable according to the dimension of the user’s body enhancing comfort and ergonomics.
- Back height adjustment supports the your spine ensuring a comfortable position.
- 5 star bases are aluminium and offered epoxy coated in black, silver, white or polished aluminium.
- Castors available to suit hardfloors or carpets.
- Glides are recommended for use with all 265mm gaslift chairs.
- Footring is available for chairs with either 200mm or 265mm gaslift.
Your HÅG chair is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced. These products are non returnable unless damaged or faulty. Free fabric swatches are available on request. Please order them if you are unsure of colours or designs.
Camira Fabrics Xtreme+
: an eco-conscious fabric manufactured from 100% Recycled Polyester. It has stretch properties and features excellent abrasion and Crib 5 flammability performance. Conforms to BS 7176 medium hazard. Xtreme+ is renewable and compostable
: is manufactured using 85% New Zealand wool and 15% Polyamide to add flexibility. Note is a close weave fabric with excellent abrasion performance. Conforms to BS5852 Crib 5 standards.