Tables wider than 3000mm are supplied in 2 pieces for access purposes
Please note some of these tables are very large. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that access is sufficient to carry out delivery. Please make sure you measure up prior to purchase of your table. We can easily arrange for the larger tables to be supplied in smaller pieces to accommodate problematic access such as small lifts or awkward stairways. An additonal cost may apply for this service. Any restrictions must be stated at the time of ordering and all areas must be clear to allow installation to take place. Please call us for assistance if you are unsure on 0800 2300 230.
- Executive rectangular conference tables.
- Perfect for use in training, conference and boardrooms.
- Manufactured by Sven Christiansen, one of the UK's premium furniture manufacturers.
- Highest quality materials are used throughout.
- 25mm wipe clean melamine table top.
- 2mm PVC edges help protect against the trials of daily use.
- Offered with or without 2 cable access ports.
- Add an optional under table cable tray to keep any wiring neat and tidy.
- 4 leg square tube frame with an elegant shaped leg.
- Adjustable feet help tables stand firm.
- Offered in a range of popular sizes.
- Tables wider than 3500mm are supplied in 2 pieces for access purposes.
- Cable ports are supplied in slate except with white tops. White tops are supplied with white cable ports.
- Epoxy coated steel frame in Silva, Slate or White finish.
- Tables offered in a selection of lovely wood colour finishes.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Delivered and assembled for a truly professional finish. We will even remove the packaging for recycling.
Why not take advantage of our free space planning and CAD design team to help you design the perfect solution for your space. We can accommodate almost any layout and show you in 3D what the finished design will look like in your choice of colour finish. Call our friendly sales team on 0800 2300 230 for more information.
Your X-Range furniture is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced. Free wood samples are available to help you make your selection. These products are non returnable unless damaged or faulty.